Terms and conditions
Section 1 – GENERAL
- District 70 is a website operated by Orange Pet Brands B.V., a company registered in the Netherlands under registration number: 58758364 . You can find our details below:District 70 (part of Orange Pet Brands B.V. and Warmako B.V.)
2678 MC De Lier
- Our VAT number is 8531.68.970B01
- District 70 can be reached for any questions regarding those terms and conditioners and issues regarding the orders at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the meaning described below:
– Site: means domain, sub-domains of district70.eu and mobile application
– You: means the customer who places the order
– Customer: the individual who places an order
– Working day: means a day which is neither Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday in the Netherlands
– Content: means all texts, images, videos, graphics and all text published on the site
Section 2 – APPLICABILITY
- These terms and conditions are valid for any products you buy, or have bought from us.
- They also state how we treat each other. Makes sense, but we’d like to to be able to show you what’s important to us.
- Some items or products may have their own terms and conditions. If these terms and conditions are conflicting with our general terms and conditions, we’ll try our best to work things out with you as our customer.
Section 3 – CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- We do our very best to tell you everything we can about the items you purchase from us. This includes a detailed description of every product including size, price and usage.
- If you order online, you’ll receive an order confirmation via e-mail with all details of your purchase once you have placed an order on the site. This email is only an acknowledgment of your order and is not a contract of sale. A contract between us and you for the purchase of the product will be created once your order has been dispatched and left our warehouse.
- As soon as we’ve received the payment, we get to work putting your order together.
- District 70 retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you for legitimate grounds such as, for example, if we are not able to process your payment or if a product becomes out of stock.
- Products are subject to availability. If a product becomes out of stock between the time you place an order and the time our warehouse processes it, we will cancel the purchase of said product since it is no longer available. If this is the case, we will notify you and issue a refund.
Section 4 – PRICING & PAYMENT
- Prices stated on the site apply to all order made throughout the site. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). Delivery costs and any other costs which might apply will be charged in addition and are clearly displayed during the checkout process.
- District 70 has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the site.
- We offer various type of payment methods. You will be able to find all these methods available during the checkout process.
- We reserve the right to withdraw such special offers or discounts at any time, without warning.
Section 5 – SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping costs will be charged in addition to the purchase price of your product, which is clearly displayed at checkout.
- We aim to dispatch orders within one to two working days following the confirmation e-mail. Please note that dispatch time might take longer due to public holidays or availability of the products.
- Orders will be shipped through Warmako B.V.
- If you order a product that we suddenly cannot ship to you, you’ll receive the full amount which have been paid
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order has been dispatched, indicating an estimation of the time of delivery by PostNL.
- If your order rips, breaks or is lost before it reaches you, then that is a problem for us to figure out. According to the official rules and regulations, we are responsible for your order until it gets to you.
Section 6 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, RETURNS and REFUNDS
- You can return products for any reason up to 14 days after receiving your order. Returns are accepted for discounted items and provided that the product is in its original condition, unwashed and that all the tags are still attached.
- As soon as your return reaches our warehouse and has been processed by us, we will issue a refund. The return process can take up to two weeks from the moment you send back your product.
Section 7 – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- If you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible via e-mail. If you would be so kind as to explain to us what the problem is, then we will try to get it sorted out.
- We aim to respond to your complaint within two working days. We will either have a solution ready or we will let you know we are still working it out and we might need a little bit more time.
Section 8 – PRIVACY
Section 9 – COPYRIGHT
- This site and all online and social media pages have copyright protection. All pictures, photographs, texts and video content on www.district70.eu or any social media page are property of District 70. Without written permission from District 70 you are not permitted to use any of this content in any way. If you have seen a photo or video you would like to use, please contact us first via firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions were created on 01 May 2018. This policy is modified at 28 August 2018.