Nothing is better than this HEXA for your furry friend to enjoy some sleeping time as well as lots of moments to play. This HEXA will satisfy your cat’s needs for scratching and get some extra exercise. Curious cats can climb on top of the HEXA in order to use it as a platform from which they can watch the world go by. It is also possible to stack multiple HEXAs on top of each other to create a climber with a lot of opportunities for scratching and hiding. For the sizes it is possible to choose between S and L per your cat’s body shape and scratching habit.
Cats & cardboard
Every cat owner knows that cats love cardboard. The versatile material offers our feline friends many happy moments, from scratching and lounging to hiding and playing. We only use the finest recycled corrugated cardboard which contains harmless glue and is free from odours.
Why do cats love cardboard?
Cardboard is a perfect scratching surface because it just has the right texture. The corrugated cardboard is used by cats to scratch in order to sharpen their claws and to give themselves a good stretch. The eco-friendly scratching furniture of District 70 helps your cat to keep away from your furniture and its claws groomed all year long!
Mix ‘n match
District 70 creates stylish products that truly caters to the need of both stylish pet owners and their beloved cats. It is possible to mix ‘n match multiple HEXAs and stack them on top of each other to create a climber with a lot of opportunities for scratching and hiding. Treat your cat to a beautiful place for relaxing, climbing and sharpening its claws!
- Eco-friendly and stylish cat scratcher / lounger
- Mix ‘n match: possibility to stack up multiple HEXAs
- Made from recyclable corrugated cardboard
- Helps protect furniture from claw damage
- Modern minimal design blends nicely with most home interiors
- Size S is suitable for small to medium sized cats
- Size L is suitable for larger cat breeds
- Dimension S: 50 x 28 x 43 cm
- Dimension L: 50 x 40 x 43 cm